after 21st September I probably won't close commissions yet
, but I will get much slower
at completing them - due to school. Luckily my schedule allows me to draw, unlike last semester when I even had classes till 8pm. However, I will close commissions completely in December
, maybe sooner, depending on how school goes. After that they will stay closed till at least July, also depending on how various stuff turns out.
How does it work:
- If you are interested, send me a note with details of what would you like and I will tell you the final price.
- Prices are based on the price list above, but can change (very detailed character might cost more).
- Payment is full up front by Paypal, in USD.
- Once I receive the payment I will add your name to my list (can be found at the end of this journal). If you don't appear there after sending the payment please tell me.
- I send work in progress shots (sketch, lineart+flat colours) so you have complete control over the result (unless you choose not to receive WIPs). This does not count for SKETCH commissions - they come without WIP shots (changes are avaliable only if the sketch commission is upgraded to a shaded thing. For upgrading, see the last point). You can view an example of the WIPs by clicking here.
- You cannot cancel your order after you paid (unless the cancelation is suggested by me).
- You will receive full resolution and smaller resolution of the pic (you can also request .png file with transparent background - free of charge, just tell me if you want it) - in case of sketches, only one resolution is provided.
- You can upload the commission anywhere you want, print it out for yourself, just don't claim it was drawn by you and don't use it for commercial purposes (like selling prints).
- I'm completely okay with drawing adult/mature stuff, even certain fetishes. If you have some specific thing on mind don't be shy and just ask me.
- SKETCH commissions can be later upgraded into shaded things (you just pay the remaining part of the price. For example if you want to upgrade a sketch fullbody to a soft shaded fullbody, you pay just 20 USD).
if you have ANY questions or want to know how much something would cost, just send me a note!
stages: [sketching -> inking -> colouring -> shading]; bold = currently working on; [waiting] = waiting for customer's feedback; (reserved slot)