Commissions are OPEN, but very slow. It's really only for patient customers.
To compensate for my slowness, I am offering 5 % discount on all coloured pics ( = not sketches)
Due to school I work pretty slow, so please be patient if you decide to order a pic. The wait time can stretch to months.
Just please keep on mind that refunds due to long wait-time are not possible.
How does it work:
- If you are interested, note me with details of what would you like. I will then tell you how much it would cost. Prices are based on the price list listed above, but can vary (very detailed character might cost more).
- Payment is full up front by Paypal, in USD.
- Once I the receive payment I will add your name to my to-do list (can be found at the end of this journal). If you don't appear there after sending payment please note me.
- I send work in progress shots (sketch, lineart+flat colours) so you have complete control over the result (Unless you choose not to receive WIPs). This does not count for SKETCH commissions - they come without WIP shots (changes are avaliable only if the sketch commission is upgraded to a shaded thing. For upgrading, see the last point).
- You cannot cancel your order after you paid (unless the cancelation is suggested by me).
- You will receive full resolution and smaller resolution of the pic. (you can also request .png file with transparent background - free of charge) - in case of sketches, only one resolution is provided.
- You can post the commission anywhere you want, just don't claim it was drawn by you and don't use it for commercial purposes.
- I'm completelly okay with drawing adult/mature stuff, even certain fetishes. If you have some specific thing on mind just ask me.
- SKETCH commissions can be later upgraded into shaded things (you just pay the remaining part of price. For example if you want to upgrade a sketch fullbody to soft shaded fullbody, you pay just 20 USD)
if you have ANY questions or want to know how much something would cost, just send me a note
stages: [sketching -> inking -> colouring -> shading]